Item # CEM12EG
La Pavoni semi-commercial pour-in espresso/cappuccino machine, fully portable. Packed full of features normally found in larger commercial machines. The Cellini is a high performance, single boiler espresso machine suitable for home or light commercial applications. The body is made of full polished AISI 304 stainless steel case.
The internal copper and insulated boiler increase energy saving with its thermal stability. The Cellini features separate steam, water, and espresso functions, each with its own solenoid so you can operate the functions at the same time. Cool touch wands feature plastic inserts, no more burnt fingers!
The E-61 58mm commercial coffee group ensures creamy espresso every time. Easy to transport it also makes a reliable catering unit.
- 8 lit copper hot water boiler
- 9-liter freshwater reservoir
- 58 mm E-61 group
- 15 bar vibration pumps
- Group pressure gauge
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Heating element, 1400 watts
- Single spout serving portafilter
- Double spout serving portafilter
- Cool touch wands
- Re-set thermostats
- ASI 304 stainless steel body
- 120 volts/1400 watts/ Net. 53 lbs.
- ETL certified
- Dimensions – 13” X 16” X 17” (Width X Height X Depth)
- Made in Italy