Item # EPW-8
La Pavoni Europiccola, three models to choose from. The classic home lever espresso/cappuccino machine introduced in 1968 made the Europiccola the best-selling lever espresso machine in the world.
Hand-made with the finest materials this is an iconic work of art. Chromed metal base, 8 cup capacity, wood accents. Makes 1 or 2 cups at a time, internal thermostat and reset fuse. Steam wand and additional cappuccino automatic frother on the chromed base models. Reset button, ETL certified. Gift Boxed. 20oz. boiler capacity
- Makes one or two cups at a time
- 20oz. boiler capacity
- Dual frothing attachments
- Piston operated
- Internal thermostat to control pressure
- Internal re-set switch in case of overheating
- 1-year warranty
- Demonstration video on-line
- ETL certified. Volt 110, Watts 1000
- Optional bottomless portafilter available
- Measures Height 12"
- Made in Italy
La Pavoni lever tune-up $159.00
Has it been a while since you serviced your lever machine? Make it operate as new again. The suggested maintenance interval is 3-5 years depending on usage. Tune-up includes new gaskets, washers and clips, boiler descaling and pressure testing. Machine not working? Send it to us for a free estimate.